Superannuation Accounting Services & Financial Planning
Trust the Experts in Australian Superannuation
There has been an explosion in the number of Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF) established in Australia. Most people who establish a self-managed fund do so because they wish to:
- Control and manage their own retirements or do it hand in hand with an external advisor
- There are also those that don’t have an appetite for equities and prefer property, so the ability to utilise an SMSF to buy property (with a loan) has become popular over time
- Commence a transition to retirement pension to subsidise employment income
- Reduce costs
Irrespective of one’s motive to establish a SMSF, we feel it’s important to determine whether a SMSF will achieve the aim you are seeking to achieve, as opposed to just taking your money to set one up when it is not in your best interests.
You need to fully understand the obligations and responsibilities of operating a Self Managed Superannuation Fund . Whilst it may be your own money that you are managing, the rules are drafted to essentially ensure you treat that money as if you were managing it for someone else and therefore there are strict regulations to adhere to. These rules and regulations are placed upon those that have Self Managed Superannuation Fund so as to safeguard your retirement nest egg for when it is needed, namely retirement.
At Vantage, we can handle the set up of the fund and compliance at year end. In conjunction with our trusted advisors, we can also manage the yearly operation of your investments to guide you in meeting your goals of retirement.
The range of we offer our clients include, but are not limited to:
- Administration and establishment of self managed superannuation funds
- Preparation of accounts, members statements and taxation returns
- Borrowing advice to buy an investment property and save tax
- Superannuation guarantee and co contribution advice
- Personal expenditure, budgets and tax savings strategies
The range of financial planning services we assist our clients with via our accredited affiliates include, but are not limited to:
- Personal insurance
- Borrowing advice to buy an investment property
- Investment advice
- Retirement and estate planning
- Centrelink strategies
With our extensive knowledge and expertise, we can help you. Arrange your free no obligation meeting.