Property Acquisition Advice
At Vantage, we utilise one of the most reputable property valuers / advocates in Australia to locate property for our clients. The properties they locate are those that are on the open market and are not off the plan purchases, so we focus on established properties with a track record of stable capital growth. They are regularly called upon by TV shows such as the “Block” on Channel 9 for their expert opinions and feedback.
Our property advocates only search in certain areas and will not entertain property that they believe does not deliver good consistent capital growth.
Property Advocate Advantages
The advantages of using an advocate are:
- Saves you time attending auctions where the prices are always underquoted and out of your range. This can become incredibly frustrating.
- Gives you access to historical sales data of the particular property going back decades.
- Stops you from buying the wrong property or paying too much for the right property
- Having someone with experience bid for you at auction or negotiate a private sale with no heart string attachment
- Have the contract of sale reviewed
- One-on-one meetings with your advocate
The above is invaluable and the biggest benefit we have seen is that our clients have purchased the right property in the right area at the right price. For that, there is a fee of 2.2% of the purchase price. Therefore, a $ 600000 will require an investment of $ 13200, which if you broke that down over the period of ownership (say 10 years) is only $ 1320 per annum.
In our opinion, it’s a small price to pay for the immediate and future advantages it delivers and our directors have followed the same advice and utilised their services.
With our extensive knowledge and expertise, we can help you with property advice in Melbourne. Arrange your free no obligation meeting.